Become ABLE Activator’s Next Project Leader
Become the next ABLE Activator’s Project Leader! We are looking for a creative, highly organised and multi-talented person to plan and execute the next editions of our ultimate entrepreneurship program.
The Project Leader will ultimately be in charge of expanding and leading a team of volunteers that will facilitate the end-to-end planning, content creation, account and event management process, participants selection process, fundraising, social media presence and operations tasks related to ABLE Activator program.
What you will do:
- Build a team of volunteers to organize and deliver the whole program.
- Maintain focus and provide clear direction to both team members and external stakeholders.
- Manage the development and implementation of the team’s marketing and social media strategy on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Develop the program’s educational content taking into consideration the collected feedback and know-how from the previous editions.
- Plan with your team the execution of the program:
- Concept creation and topics selection for all related events
- Establish new and maintain existing relationships with all the stakeholders involved in the program (speakers, mentors, sponsors, participants, partners, volunteers).
- Find and organize people to take the role of a speaker, mentor, selection jury member and others.
- Prepare budgets and ensure adherence.
- Lead promotional activities in universities and partner companies to attract as many potential candidates as possible.
- Align and oversee logistics prior to and during the events and weekend activities in the duration of the program.
- Ensure every event and weekend module is conducted smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Lead fundraising campaigns that will ensure the sustainability of the program.
- Keep team members and stakeholders informed of key developments, program decisions, issues, and changes to the project and the project plan taken on the regular team meetings.
What you need to be:
- Have approx.1-2 years of experience in project management or any other leadership positions with similar responsibilities.
- Have good knowledge about the Bulgarian startup ecosystem and/ or entrepreneurship program design.
- Highly organized.
- Team player.
- Computer proficient.
You will get extra points if you also are:
- ABLE member.
- Participant in one of the ABLE projects or another NGO.
- Involved in any way in the Bulgarian startup ecosystem.
- Have experience in sales or fundraising.
Who we are:
- We are a very active and supportive community of leaders and entrepreneurs.
- We started in 2011 with 15 people.
- Now we are 300+.
- We did only 1 project in the beginning.
- Now we run 6 active ones and have 12+ behind us.
- We founded ABLE while being university students.
- Since then our members have founded/been involved in 50+ startups.
- But that’s going to change quickly.
- Because we’re growing in a rapid pace.
What we are offering you:
- А fundamental role in the dynamic and fast-growing ABLE organization and community.
- Opportunity to improve your project management and leadership skills.
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
- Exciting monthly salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work-From-Home options.
- Nice and cozy office with a central location.
- Discounts from events organized by our partners.
- Access to all ABLE events, retreats and seminars.
How to apply?
Impress us with your CV and a motivation letter by sending them to [email protected] and [email protected] by 5th of February 2020. Good indicator for us would be if you include a referral letter from an ABLE member.