“B.O.S.S. – Business Owner Success Stories” is the newest program of the Association of Bulgarian Leaders and Entrepreneurs (ABLE). Its objective is to stimulate entrepreneurship among unemployed and inactive people from the South-West Region of Bulgaria, to inform and motivate, educate and consult them how to create their own business.
Target Group and Activities
The program includes unemployed or inactive people who are related to one of the following areas:
– Real BOSS – for individuals who want to start a small business from the real economy or develop a free trade or craft;
– Mom BOSS – for mothers raising children up to 2 years of age still in maternity who want to learn about opportunities and start self-employment and/or business;
– Inno BOSS – for students and young people who want to develop innovative business ideas and create a successful startup.
For 22 months starting June 19, 2018, the following program activities will be implemented:
– Activity 1. Informing the target groups on the project opportunities and motivating them for launching their own business or self-employment ventures;
– Activity 2. Educating and training to provide knowledge and skills to start independent business activities;
– Activity 3. Providing consultancy services for the preparation of independent business activities and supporting activities.
We offer 6-days intensive trainings (60 study hours) for creating and implementing a business idea and consultations (40 hours), following the development of an individual plan for each participant.
About the OPHRD project
The project “B.O.S.S. – My Successful Story as a Business Owner” with registration number BG05M9OP001-1.023-0045 is worth BGN 341,159.50 and is funded with 100% grant funds under the administrative contract №BG05M9OP001-1.023-0045-C01. It is implemented with the financial support of the Operational Program Human Resources Development 2014-2020, Priority Axis 1 “Improving Access to Employment and Quality of Work”, Procedure BG05M9OP001-1.023 “Support for Entrepreneurship” co-funded by the European Union through European Social Fund through the provision of a grant which constitutes minimum aid in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1407/2013.
This document has been prepared under the project “B.O.S.S. – My Successful Story as a Business Owner” under Contract №BG05M9OP001-1.023-0045-C01. The project is supported by the Operational Program Human Resources Development 2014-2020, co-funded by the European Union through the European Social Fund.