The Association of the Bulgarian Leaders and Entrepreneurs (ABLE) is an active community of over 400 young professionals and entrepreneurs who develop projects towards driving positive change in Bulgaria. Our portfolio includes a mentorship program for high-school students (ABLE Mentor), an early stage entrepreneurship program for university students and young professionals (ABLE Activator), a course in doing business for real-economy businesses (BASE), and many more.
Our mission is to inspire leadership and spread entrepreneurial culture in Bulgaria, and we’re looking for a passionate co-conspirator to join our team!
IF YOU ARE an experienced, creative, and purpose-driven marketing specialist interested in a full-time commitment to an organization with a bunch of worthy causes – this job posting might be just for you.
We would be happy to meet you if you have:
· Experience with Google Analytics and Social Media Analytics;
· Strong proven experience with lead generation and nurturing Social Media/Content Marketing;
· Experience with topic research, website content writing, social media content writing, email writing, and blogging;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities;
· Experience on similar position – at least 1 year;
· Proficiency in English – spoken and written;
· Experience using WordPress will be an advantage;
· Basic HTML/CSS knowledge will be an advantage.
Your responsibilities will be:
· Create graphics and visual content for Digital Platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and other)
· Knowledge of SEO tactics – including link building, site structure, image optimization, keyword-centric copywriting, and keyword research
· Write newsletters, social media campaigns, and other content-related collateral
· Design of marketing materials such as leaflets, posters and banners
· Conceptualize, pitch, research, and write search-friendly blog content that provides value to our target audience
· Monitoring the performance of our content and implementing optimization options;
· Monitoring traffic data, summarizing and generating reports;
· Helping with online streams and
· Making recommendations to improve our marketing initiatives.
What you’re getting:
· А fundamental role in the dynamic and fast-growing ABLE organization and community.
· Opportunity to improve your management and leadership skills.
· Friendly and supportive working environment.
· Flexible working hours.
· Exciting monthly salary.
· Discounts for events organized by our partners.
· Access to the ABLE Community events, retreats and seminars.
· The opportunity to expand your professional network with the most active entrepreneurial community in Bulgaria.
All interested applicants need to send a recent CV and list of relevant projects for reference to [email protected] by January 15th, 2023.